Hello,

I've been busy with other things for about a year and would like to ask some questions to catch up with latest language/library additions in D. Looking through the change logs simply appeared to be a bit tedious. My questions might look a bit like asking pain point questions on purpose, but it's really only about catching up with the status on some issues:

* There was a problem with the GC leaking memory in some situations. Is this still the case?

* There was some talk about changing the standard library in a way that it can be used with the GC and without. My question is what the current status is concerning this topic.

* RefCounted only used to work with structs. It would be useful if it worked with classes as well. Is it being considered to work on this?

Thanks for any answers.
Regards, Bienlein