On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 21:49:33 UTC, Bill Hicks wrote:
On Tuesday, 26 April 2016 at 02:33:41 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

That's a pretty awesome rant! Bill, could you please email me your mailing address? I'd be glad to send you a DConf T-shirt. Thanks! -- Andrei

Quitting a well paying job at Facebook to peruse a hobby sounds like something a person going through midlife crisis would do. You may keep the T-shirt. I suggest you smoke some DMT (and have a breakthrough), or have a few Ayahuasca sessions. If that doesn't set you off on a path to the greatest positive impact, then nothing ever will. Everything you've desired to achieve with D is a construct of your ego, and nothing more.

This is completely over the line. Personal attacks of this nature are absolutely unwarranted and unwelcome here.