On Monday, 23 May 2016 at 17:56:17 UTC, cy wrote:
Akismet thinks your post looks like spam. Please solve a CAPTCHA to continue.

I've filled out one of these for every post I've made here. Yet I'm logged in, with a persistent state on the server side. Could something be implemented along the lines of:

Sorry about that. I'm a bit backlogged at the moment, but I could look at a pull request if someone could put that together.

As a workaround, you could set up a news or mail client, and post via NNTP or email.