On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 16:36:36 UTC, cy wrote:
On Tuesday, 24 May 2016 at 12:59:39 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

One thing that could be done is to disable the spam checker when the user is registered. As a counter part registering must be very strong: image capcha + text capcha + guess the code result + ?

Yes, that's the reason the spam checker shouldn't just be disabled when the user is registered.

Never mind it was a bad idea because a noob spammer can still register by hand and let his bot run afterward with right reg info stored for this site.

I don't know how look the "professional" spam programs but they are probably fully automated, e.g almost never anyone is behind the screen. I remember a few years ago I had a BB forum and the captcha didn't prevent some spamming bots to auto-register, though it was probably due to a security hole at this time.