On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 18:24:30 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Within that page, the top table has links to various constituents such as std.algorithm.searching, std.algorithm.comparison etc. None of those links work.

I fixed it months ago on my fork
http://dpldocs.info/std.algorithm

(I also removed the "this is a submodule of std.algorithm" since that's a useless sentence anyway, given my autogenerated breadcrumb navigation that makes the submodule relationship clear outside the text)

The continued existence of such bugs is a reason I laugh at the idea that ddox is a serious contender btw.