Am 02.06.2016 um 21:27 schrieb Adam D. Ruppe:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 19:06:42 UTC, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
But I'd hate to implement some kind of special case here instead of
simply fixing the Phobos sources to use macros that carry proper
semantical meaning.

That's actually exactly what I did:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1177

The foundation even got merged into upstream dlang.org, six months ago!

Sadly, the follow-up, just about two weeks after I laid the foundation*
got stalled out <https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/3926> until
recently, now a PR based on that one
<https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/4303> got merged ten days ago.

* Cross-linking in ddoc has been remarkably non-trivial until recently,
and even so, MREF, REF, and REF_ALTTEXT, while much better than it was
before, still aren't ideal.

Fixing links is, in theory, one of the easiest tasks people can do, but
in practice the plethora of bizarre macros makes it far harder than it
should be. Even the REF macro family, which aims to unify them, has hit
hurdles:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/1257

I know and I think I misunderstood your last message. So you actually display the documentation for your own Phobos fork, right? That would make a lot more sense then. This hasn't been an option for the DDOX based documentation for obvious reasons, though, so no reason to laugh at it..