On 06/03/2016 01:59 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Wait a minute... MYREF = $(D $1) in std-ddox-override.ddoc should
actually do the job just fine. Those links should have actually worked
before until I removed full-text automatic cross-references from DDOX.

So DDOX is supposed to link any symbol just by its name, without being fully qualified?

I'm not sure if that's good. We've had a couple problems with Ddoc being annoyingly eager in highlighting parameter names and such. This goes even further, doesn't it?