On 06/02/2016 09:09 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Which are the remaining issues that you know of? I've searched bugzilla
earlier today and couldn't find anything apart from broken "Improve this
page" links for package.d modules.

The big one I know of is (M)REF_ALTTEXT. We need something better than the ugly parentheses thing we've got.

Other than that I don't have any blockers on my mind. We've made good progress. I haven't really looked for issues, though.

Maybe there is no point in hiding the pages from Google now. But they should have been hidden before. Then again, we would have had less pressure to fix things then.