Am 02.06.2016 um 21:29 schrieb ag0aep6g:
On 06/02/2016 09:09 PM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
Which are the remaining issues that you know of? I've searched bugzilla
earlier today and couldn't find anything apart from broken "Improve this
page" links for package.d modules.

The big one I know of is (M)REF_ALTTEXT. We need something better than
the ugly parentheses thing we've got.

Other than that I don't have any blockers on my mind. We've made good
progress. I haven't really looked for issues, though.

Okay, that should be solved in a minute!

Maybe there is no point in hiding the pages from Google now. But they
should have been hidden before. Then again, we would have had less
pressure to fix things then.

Agreed, unlisting from search engines + making the link to the docs more prominent to keep the pressure would probably have been the best choice.