On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 21:04:46 UTC, qznc wrote:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 20:59:52 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
Eventually I'll come back to bugfix if they take Jake, but not you Seb.
For a reason or another I don't like you wilzbach.

You are frustrated. I get that.

Don't make this personal for others, please. Maybe you should ignore this thread for today?

My POV is that it's easy to fix some phobos bug. But to get the easy fixes merged is a PITA. PRs that fixe a bug are hard to get merged. Why ? I don't know. Sometime we have to act like a bully to get a PR merged and that's not normal.

Perso I give up.