On Friday, 3 June 2016 at 05:18:49 UTC, Patrick Schluter wrote:
On Thursday, 2 June 2016 at 20:20:58 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 06/02/2016 03:41 PM, Basile B. wrote:
Yesterday I've took the decision not to propose anymore PR for Phobos
bugfixes, even if most of the time it's easy.

1)

It can take up to 2 or 3 weeks until a "phobos bugfix" get merged. Even
a straight one.

2)

Once a pr gets the label "@andrei". It basically means that "it's dead".

Also meant to add: email should help. I am currently nursing 3-4 emails that are phobos-related among some 50 other important and urgent emails. There's some Midas effect - every day I wake up thinking "I'll halve my inbox today" and by the evening I still have 50 emails. It's maddening. But please don't take offense. Do email and I'll get to your work. Thanks!

That would be Sisyphus, Midas was the king that starved because everything he touches becomes gold.

Kinda silly, right? He could have just easily paid someone to feed him with all the gold he made, right?

Also, Sisyphus must not have been too crafty! If he spend all that time digging out the hill then it would have been lower in gravity and he wouldn't have to carry it for eternity... just give it a nudge and it would roll down. Hen he could use all that dirt to build a barricade to keep the boulder from rolling away(unless it could magically go through the dirt).