On Sunday, 5 June 2016 at 13:35:18 UTC, ag0aep6g wrote:
On 06/05/2016 02:58 PM, David wrote:
[...]

The different style pages are most probably dlang.org/phobos/ pages and dlang.org/library/ pages. They are built from the same source, so they should contain the same information. Neither of them should be outdated.

We're actively working on bringing the new style (/library/) up to speed. If you've hit broken links recently (in the last few days), it would help us if you could point them out.

[...]
[...]

Interesting. We've been thinking about this exact thing lately [1]. So from your fresh experience, the "Cheat Sheet" is not very helpful.

If you scroll down on that documentation page you get to another table under the heading "Functions". It looks very similar to the cheat sheet, but the descriptions are different. (Having two almost identical tables like that is the problem we're trying to fix.) Would you consider the description in the "Functions" table more helpful than the ones in the "Cheat Sheet"?

[1] http://forum.dlang.org/post/niv2hc$2l7k$1...@digitalmars.com

Yes those descriptions below are much better. I guess I glossed over them. I focused too much on the cheat sheet, because I assumed the cheat sheet was the quick link to function main pages (which seems to be the case). Perhaps this is a case where 'more' isn't better? I'm not quite sure what the cheat sheet really is providing...

I mean if it was an example of common uses of the function that would be one thing. But I guess I'm not sure what information one is supposed to get from the 'cheat' sheet.