On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 22:52:57 UTC, Nic Brummell wrote:
If anyone is still interested in this concept whatsoever, we are holding a mini-workshop on the current developments of Unums at the University of California Santa Cruz on Oct 24th. We'd love to have some participation from interested parties, including presentations on any attempts to implement (in D?) etc. Please see https://systems.soe.ucsc.edu/2016-symposium or contact me via here. Nic.

Nic

Thanks for the heads up. John Gustafson will have the best understanding as to the progress to implement this in "C" I believe. Perhaps you could post back an update after the conference ?

Nick