On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 07:52:18 UTC, Ethan Watson wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 22:52:57 UTC, Nic Brummell

Is there some central repository with links to the active projects? I'll try and wrap my head fully around the math before we get to that point though.

Ethan

There is the other thread on this subject. Its called:

there is a lot a technical discussion on Unums at:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/unum-computing

Note that a Skip Cave is even claiming to have UNums running in the J programming language.

You may also want to read John G post at the bottom of this thread Called"The Great Debate: John Gustafson and William Kahan (Video?)"

cheers N.