On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 22:52:57 UTC, Nic Brummell wrote:
If anyone is still interested in this concept whatsoever

Now that we've announced we're doing multiplayer games. One of the guys was saying we'd need a fixed-point library. My response was "Why not unums?" Thus, in the very near future I'll be looking at evaluating the available C++ and D libraries for unums to see how suitable they will be for deterministic multiplayer gaming.

Is there some central repository with links to the active projects? I'll try and wrap my head fully around the math before we get to that point though.