On Monday, 19 December 2016 at 08:30:07 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Monday, 19 December 2016 at 08:14:44 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
I know that there is other hot stuffs since a few days but this is a really simple DIP, that has no effect on the grammar and no effect on the semantic. It was drafted after the announce of DIP 1003 last week. During a discussion I've proposed to take a radically different approach. This approach is DIP 1007.

The DIP: https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/pull/52
The implementation: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6324

p.s: about DIP methodology it's not clearly explained when & how a manager is introduced, apologies if this topic should be opened by someone else !

If you are prepending # you might as well prepend _

No, because # is not an identifier char while _ is.

* _delegate is 1 token (_delegate)
* #delegate is 2 tokens ( # then delegate)

Then you can determine that the intention is to have "delegate" as identifier, while with _ you cant.