On Thursday, 22 December 2016 at 10:11:19 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Thursday, 22 December 2016 at 04:11:54 UTC, Chris Wright wrote:
While we're talking about this, this proposal breaks any string mixin that mixes in an identifier detected with reflection.

RIP DIP 1007. It was too simple to be true.

I see something to do to continue the DIP

SpecialTokenSequence:
    SpecialTokenSequencePrefix line IntegerLiteral EndOfLine
SpecialTokenSequencePrefix line IntegerLiteral Filespec EndOfLine
    SpecialTokenSequencePrefixes Keyword

SpecialTokenSequencePrefix:
    #

SpecialTokenSequencePrefixes:
    SpecialTokenSequencePrefix SpecialTokenSequencePrefixes

Which means that you can use As many # as you want to escape a keyword. Mixins cannot introspect themselves so basically 'pound pound' will always work.
And this is still a simple thing that can be done in the lexer.