On Saturday, 11 March 2017 at 09:54:25 UTC, Yuxuan Shui wrote:
On Friday, 10 March 2017 at 07:58:36 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
On Thursday, 9 March 2017 at 21:08:17 UTC, Yuxuan Shui wrote:
[...]

My favorite one is: https://github.com/MartinNowak/scod.

BTW, the default ddox (the one that comes with dub) is getting an upgrade soon: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/pull/149
https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/ddox/pull/150.

I tried ddox, and it worked pretty well. Only problem is that, ddox uses the json output of dmd, which is different from dmd -D result. dmd -D will include the then-branch of static-ifs and version blocks that's been compiled in, but the json output doesn't.

Is this by design? Or can we make the json output consistent with the ddoc output?

I opened a PR for this: https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6621