On 11/04/2017 3:33 PM, Matthias Klumpp wrote:
On Tuesday, 11 April 2017 at 14:26:37 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
[...]
The problem with /usr/include/d is that is where .di files would be
located not .d. This would also match up with the c/c++ usage of it.

When I asked about this a while back, I was told to just install the
sources into the include D as "almost nobody uses .di files except for
proprietary libraries" (and do those even exist?).
But in any case, any path would be fine with me as long as people can
settle on using it - `/usr/share/d` would be available ^^

Satoshi is developing one and is having a load of trouble in doing so.
That says everything, we got a lot of work to do.