On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 11:46:33 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 5/7/17 1:30 PM, Stanislav Blinov wrote:

To follow this discussion up, and in light of yesterday's Collections presentation at DConf, I though I'd go ahead and make a basic implementation of traits-based IAllocator.

You can find it here:

https://github.com/radcapricorn/alloctraits

Cool, thanks. Before we saw that, Eduard and I are working on a similar solution along the lines of IAllocator!(Flag!"nogc", Flag!"safe"). -- Andrei

I guess the exact representation of "traits" is something to decide on. I have to say, even though I used the BitFlags-based solution, I'm not a big fan of that, the syntax is a bit unwieldy. Then again, Flag-based would be too.
Perhaps a struct with enum members could be used...