On Monday, 22 May 2017 at 15:17:24 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
On Monday, 22 May 2017 at 14:06:54 UTC, Vittorio Romeo wrote:
On Sunday, 21 May 2017 at 20:25:14 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Blah. Well, let's go ahead and formally propose the C++ syntax, our library solutions are all fat.

Are you going to create a DIP for this? I would be happy to contribute, but I don't feel confident enough to create a DIP on my own (I just started learning the language) :)

The three of us could do it together through the magics of github.

I've created a very WIP draft here:
https://github.com/SuperV1234/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1009.md

If you're interested in contributing, please let me know and I'll add you as a collaborator.