On Friday, 23 June 2017 at 17:31:15 UTC, MysticZach wrote:

Yeah, my take is that the grammar for `assert`s applies to the new syntax as well. If the grammar for asserts is this:

AssertExpression:
  assert ( AssertParameters )

... then the grammar for the new syntax is:

InExpression:
  in ( AssertParameters )

OutExpression:
  out ( ; AssertParameters )
  out ( Identifier ; AssertParameters )

A bit late to the party, but I would recommend the following syntax:

    out (void; myTest)

for argument-less tests. A casual reader would be less likely to see this in code and think it's some sort of typo; it would be easier to google; and it would make some semantic sense (functions that don't return anything return void).