On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 00:49:05 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
This is in reference to your earlier:
And I have said "I am not interested in arguing about what I said or I didn't said" which you are literately doing right now. If trying to make yourself feel better by deliberating misrepresenting my post in order to justify your misunderstanding then be my guess. I am not interested having a conversation with you as it clear to me that you just doing this just to troll me. You not the first person who pull a stun like this and it certainly won't be the last.

Alex