On Tuesday, 5 September 2017 at 12:54:20 UTC, Void-995 wrote:
Thanks, that definitely working and doesn't require mixin with strings. But while waiting for response I've tried another thing, and I doubt I would able do to that without string now:
                int %sCount;
                int %sOffset;

Yes, you can make such custom names only with string mixin, as I know. Computermatronic gives a good example how to do it simple way. I can give two additional advises: as I understand offsets as sizes are fixed so think about using unions to access sub structures instead of these auto-generated methods; I have a long history of using tricks like this starting from CHAIN MERGE usage in GW-BASIC to add some functions and for now such things are definitely code smell for me. There is always a way to do the same, but better.