Btw, when I say you can actually develop complete web servers in Dart and Go just with the components provided in the standard libraries, I really mean it, even if I personally also

I programmed in Go.
I also was part of Dart team for about a year.
So yeah, I know what you mean.

Ok, then please can you explain why you say about web development libraries that "it’s not standard in Go and Dart", as you are probably the most informed person on that subject from the whole D community.

For instance, the web server behind my personal web site is EXCLUSIVELY based on Go's standard library, nothing else was used...

And moreover its code is incredibly concise and performant. Great job from Google engineering teams...