On 2017-10-26 13:32, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:

A wizard-style installation with links to things and a good flow might help a lot here. Is that possible? -- Andrei

Xcode can only, officially, be obtained from the Mac App Store or Apple's developer web site, which a (free) account is required to be able to access. I guess it's possible to link to the Mac App Store Xcode page, but I don't think it's possible to automatically download Xcode.

Then the user usually need to install the Xcode command line tools as well.

--
/Jacob Carlborg