On Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 21:21:04 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:

My thoughts were:
http://forum.dlang.org/post/p3e4al$1jfc$1...@digitalmars.com

But as it has been requested more than once and it is a feature of existing Phobos tuples, I can add a proposal to the DIP that can be accepted/rejected independently, and add a few words to the "limitations" section.

Ah right, I guess I missed that! While it'd be pretty nice to have, it doesn't have to be now of course if you just want to get the main support through first, can be added in later at some point. As long as it's kept in mind while implementing unnamed tuples (which it seem you are doing anyway) then yay!

Cheers!