On Sunday, 4 January 2015 at 08:31:23 UTC, Joakim wrote:
This is an idea I've been kicking around for a while, and given the need for commercial support for D, would perhaps work well here.

[...]

By the way, in case you are interested in this path personally still, I'd be willing to pay for D support, tuition, help with getting stuck, code review etc for colleagues. Not for patches that aren't immediately open sourced, but we fixed windows paths on DMD for example, and there might be scope for occasional paid work on dmd and dub like that. Also porting headers.