On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 09:26:51 UTC, Iain Buclaw wrote:
On 31 January 2018 at 09:43, Joakim via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d@puremagic.com> wrote:
I'm sure you can find much better D devs to contribute such work by posting bounties on the D or ldc bountysource pages:

https://www.bountysource.com/teams/d https://www.bountysource.com/teams/ldc-developers

I was surprised to see a gdc bounty page. I was even more surprised that the one notable bounty is an issue that's either blocked by Walter, or waiting on someone to implement array op templates in druntume/object.d. :-)

Heh, the lead gdc dev doesn't know that gdc bounties exist, not sure I could have made my case for their being hidden any better. :)