On Friday, 2 February 2018 at 19:41:13 UTC, rumbu wrote:
In this context, I'm talking about a lazy and convenient Windows user first experience with D. He doesn't know anything about dub, packages or about the excellent work of Vadim. It will be nice for him to type "import std.ui" instead to download dub, install it, launch command prompt, run some mysterious dub command and download 5 dependencies just to display a window. Even the fact that you must use dub to have a GUI project is not understandable for a first time user.

The current GUI Sample for D in Visual Studio just throws an exception and the code looks painfully too similar to the one I found in my first Windows programming book from the '90s :)

Exaclty !

what about EnticeDesigner and DFL ?!
it's very simple and similar to C# in coding style and naming...
i couldn't run DFL yet (due to deprecated features i couldn't fix as i'm newbie)
is there anybody be able to revive that ?