On Saturday, 3 February 2018 at 10:44:58 UTC, Andrzej Kilijański wrote:
On Thursday, 1 February 2018 at 12:21:24 UTC, rjframe wrote:

[...]

I think that many people looking for a new language first check the possibilities of creating a GUI. At least it was with me. If I did not found DlangUI by accident, I would not be interested in D. Maybe on the main page should be a GUI tab with recommended packages with screenshots?

[...]

When I was choosing the new language for me, I tested Rust, Nim, D and many more. Only D had enough mature GUI to write IDE (DlangIDE). And now, after a year, I created my first commercial application using DlangUI, and the whole code was written in DlangIDE.

[...]

That much practical now

[...]