On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 22:07:24 UTC, sarn wrote:
On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 04:37:08 UTC, Mike Franklin wrote:
Nice! I was thinking about something almost exactly like this recently since 2.079.0 has features to further decouple the language from the runtime. It would be nice to read a blog post about this technique.

Mike

I didn't realise there was any interest. Sure, I'll try to make it one of my next few posts.

I decided to pull some basic background info about vtables, etc, into its own post. I'll write about taking advantage of alias this and template metaprogramming in a later post.
https://theartofmachinery.com/2018/04/02/inheritance_and_polymorphism.html