On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 13:39:51 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 07:14:11 UTC, Dmitry Olshansky wrote:

To hell with that!
I have actually seen and worked (not directly) on code **cking does make async stack traces tolerable (google for causal stack traces, Dart).

Again sorry to hurt your feelings but unless I see deep technical good reason to go for async, I’ll die fighting against it. Let’s bot cargocult for once, especially considering the interplay with just about any bloody language feature to get “shugar”.

P.S. Damn, it really pusses me off. No offence was meant.

—
Dmitry Olshansky

Yesh. To me, it sounds like you had to work with a bunch of bad programmers rather than the faults with async.

Not a single thing I said had to do with people except me describing how JS (probably) came to intriduce async.

To put specifically: no my argument is completly orthogonal to that. I hope you can see it after a while.

Alexander