On Saturday, 15 September 2018 at 15:25:55 UTC, Joakim wrote:

You've probably heard of the possibly apocryphal story of how Blackberry and Nokia engineers disassembled the first iPhone and dismissed it because it only got a day of battery life, while their devices lasted much longer. They thought the mainstream market would care about such battery life as much as their early adopters, but they were wrong.

It they'd ask me they would have known. I was a very late adopter of mobile phone and got my first phone in 2000. It was the used Siemens E10D of my brother. It had maximum 1 day of battery life. Then I got at work an Alcatel then a Nokia with ludicrously long battery life, nearly 2 weeks. Result -> my Siemens was always charged properly and I was always reachable. With the others, they were always crapping out on me at the most inapropriate times. With the short battery life, you would never forget to put it on charge. With the long battery life, you would always wait till it's too late.