Vladimir Panteleev wrote:

> Well, if "goto case XXX" is unmaintainable, how about some combination of
> existing keywords? For example, "continue switch;".

Ooh. I like that. I don't know how well that would work with the grammar,
but it's fairly aesthetically pleasing and definitely more maintainable than
having to indicate where you're going to - not to mention it makes it
distinct from situations where you really want to go to a case other than
the next one (which would be yet another source of bugs and confusion if you
had to use "goto case XXX" when falling through).

I definitely would be open to "continue switch." It makes sense and should
solve the issue fairly well. The only potential issues that I see are how
well it would fit into the grammar and convincing Walter.

- Jonathan M Davis