On 2010-08-09 05:47, Justin Spahr-Summers wrote:
On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 01:19:03 -0400, Nick Sabalausky <a...@a.a> wrote:
"Jesse Phillips" <jessekphillip...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:i3hr7p$1s...@digitalmars.com...
Steven Schveighoffer Wrote:

I wouldn't mind the current docs, but I'd like to have some document to
know what tags are defined and what they mean (like a ddocdoc), and how to
define new tags.  Maybe this already exists?
My two comments are, shouldn't paragraphs be handled with a blank line?
YES.

And along those exact lines, may I say I'm a big fan of the Natural Docs approach. IMO, comments should be [*easily*] readable *before* being run through a doc generator, not just after. Of course, in that regard (not to mention writeability) DDoc beats the snot out of C#'s horrid XML comments (I've never understood MS's enormous obsession with XML), but DDoc still has that same fundamental problem.

Just in case you haven't seen this page before:
http://www.charlespetzold.com/etc/CSAML.html

;)

But, you see, it was easy to believe it was truth. :)