Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Walter Bright" <newshou...@digitalmars.com> wrote in message news:i5n87k$14u...@digitalmars.com...
Jonathan M Davis wrote:
I hear that this sort of thing tends to happen with Indie artists as well. There are fans who like them until they get popular. I guess that there are people who _like_ it when the stuff that they like is niche.
I bet that deep down they know that they don't actually like it, they just like being in the in crowd where they all smugly congratulate each other about how they get it and nobody else does :-)

I hope not. If that's so, what would that mean about those of us who have been here in the D crowd for the last few years? ;)

If you leave when D goes mainstream, then you're here for all the wrong reasons!