On 9/16/10 0:31 CDT, Robert Jacques wrote:
On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 20:07:20 -0400, Andrei Alexandrescu
<seewebsiteforem...@erdani.org> wrote:

http://d-programming-language.org

From David Gileadi: the annoying Google Translate bar behavior on
browsers with other languages has been fixed, the behavior when
shrinking and growing the window size has been improved, the Reddit
button is gone, and a few styles were changed.

Could have sworn I sent this already, it just disappeared.

Andrei

Hi Andrei,
The site still has major issues rendering with Opera (10.62). I've
linked to a screen-shot (http://i56.tinypic.com/wakrw5.png) This is
simply not usable. Given that I don't have any html experience, is there
still something I can do to help fix this? (because otherwise the new
site looks good.)

Thanks, Robert. I think we need to make sure we work with Opera at our best.