Hello BCS,

Hello retard,

Just today, I had it pointed out to me that one of the major political
differences between the US and Europe is that, as a generality,
Europeans, trust the government more than corporations, where
Americans, if we trust either, it's the corporations. It stands to
reason too; the US was populated by the people who didn't like living
under European governments.

And just to be complete, need I remind you who was running Germany's
government about 75 years ago?

OTOH take a look at big business in the US about 25-50 years before that.

p.s. I'm not bashing either side, I just want to point out that some major differences of view exist. --
... <IXOYE><