Hello Bruno,

Which degree did 'Software engineers' take then?

You know, that's one thing that kinda irks me: Why is it called 'Software engineers' when I've never seen engineering taught in a CS course (not to be confused with real "computer engineering" courses that are a lot more like EE than CS). The most direct example of this I know of is in "The Pragmatic Programmer": Item 18 is "estimate to avoid surprises" and then goes on to describe how to do that. Well, if programming were taught as an engineering discipline, that would be a pointless (if not insulting) comment because what it is advocating is so fundamental to engineering that it goes without saying.