On 11/12/2010 03:06 PM, div0 wrote:
On 12/11/2010 19:42, sybrandy wrote:
2. Make Windows to open .d files with rdmd by default, so I could run
them
with simple double-click

You should be able to do this yourself quite easily by right-clicking on
the D file and associating it with rdmd. I'd give better instructions
except I'm not on a Windows machine right now.

Casey

Yes you can do it yourself, but if you want it to work seamlessly, DMD
would need an installer to set-up that registration.

Can't say I'm in favour of it; windows has enough security holes as it
is, without allowing a powerful compiler to kick off with an inadvertent
click.

True...I'm not a fan of having the OS do things beyond my control. Hell, I complained to my current company's tech support one time because they installed new software and I didn't know about it. I told them that I thought it was a virus! Of course, I just may be a control freak when it comes to computers I use.

Casey