On 11/13/2010 05:15 AM, spir wrote:
On Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:42:38 -0500
sybrandy<sybra...@gmail.com>  wrote:

2. Make Windows to open .d files with rdmd by default, so I could run them
with simple double-click

You should be able to do this yourself quite easily by right-clicking on
the D file and associating it with rdmd.  I'd give better instructions
except I'm not on a Windows machine right now.
  --
Casey

Yes. Maybe Alexander meant this for users rather than for developpers. The association
should then be set during install of the compiler, I guess (but I actually have no idea
how this is supposed to be done -- just know that some apps installers do this: set their
own file associations -- which by the way is pretty annoying when you don't want eg an
image viewer to "hijack" all image file formats).

Denis
vit esse estrany ☣

spir.wikidot.com

The nice thing is many installers will ask before they mess things up. In all honesty, I was just trying to help him out. I didn't realize my answer would open up so much discussion!

Casey