"Adam Chandler" <a...@paradise.com> wrote in message
news:iecv7f$1n1...@digitalmars.com...
> Michael Stover Wrote:
>
>> > there's no integration with the
>> external environment
>>
>> But it is an advantage at the same time as it's a weakness.  The
>> advantage
>> is, I can read and use gmail or google docs anywhere, firewall or not.
>>
>> I could sit here at home, open an openoffice doc, write in it, save it.
>>  Then tomorrow go to work, open open office and bitch and scream about
>> why
>> the doc I made last night at home isn't in my recent docs list!! ZOMG!!!
>> *LOATHE* Open Office!  I can't do the simplest thing!  But, no, I
>> recognize
>> the limitations of the different mediums, and rather than look at what is
>> not exactly the same as what I'm used to, I can see what it does that
>> I've
>> not been able to do before.  If you'd asked me 1 year ago about
>> javascript,
>> I would have laughed and said no way I would want to use that crap.  I've
>> learned to think otherwise since.
>>
>> If you go looking for problems, you're going to find them.  To me, it
>> simply
>> indicates inflexibility on your part.  Which is fine, like I said, the
>> world
>> doesn't care about your inability to adapt and see new possibilities.
>>
>> It's just, the strength of the emotional response in this thread has been
>> kind of revealing.
>
> Dear Mike, you're one of the most annoying wankers I've seen. Go f**
> yourself or even better, go kill yourself. TYVM let us have a nice day.

Dear Adam, even though your post is technically trolling and I'm normally a
"don't feed the trolls" kinda guy, I gotta say: HAVE THIS FRESH-BAKED BATCH
OF COOKIES! Chocolate-chip! Macaroons! Whatever you want!

I'm amazed at how much Michael's been taking things the wrong way in this
thread. Almost sounds like my mother: You say just about anything and they
zero-in on one insignificant detail and blow it entirely out of proportion
while completely misinterpreting it anyway.