On 1/7/11 2:43 AM, Michel Fortin wrote:
Which means that we need another solution for the backend, and if that
solution isn't too worthless it could be used to host the other parts
too and keep them together.

I don't even think we necessarily can't use GitHub or the likes for the backend, we'd just need permission from Walter to redistribute the sources through that repository, right? It's been quite some time since I had a look at the backend license though…

David