Ever since I worked with STL, I fell in love with
names_with_underscores. I can't explain it, but my feeling is that code
using that convention is calm and levelheaded. Camel case forces me to
think of one-word names because at the second word some beauty is
already lost; never felt the same with the underscores. If I could go
back in time I'd propose that convention throughout.

Nice, & surprising! I do not share your feeling (not at all), but I like very much the way you express it; and the weirdness to associate such a feeling with something_like_underscored_ids.

Andrei

Denis
vita es estrany
spir.wikidot.com