On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:17:50 -0500, Adam Ruppe <destructiona...@gmail.com> wrote:

Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
I think the main problem is with ddoc.  This, from std.algorithm is a
f**king mess IMO:

Note that that is generated through some short javascript in the
html header.

I remember writing a brief change to that to make it look a lot
better (organized into a simple grid) but it seems to be lost now.

I'd be willing to redo it though. Need to make a github account
to get commit power back, but if there's agreement on changes, I'll
make them.

I'm all for it (voice with no authority).

I typically ignore that Jump To bar and use the browser's find.

I really think ddoc needs to be revamped to do more in this area, along with cross-linking. I really like dil's output (see tangos' docs).

-Steve