On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 18:08:53 -0500, Adam Ruppe <destructiona...@gmail.com> wrote:

Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
It does help, but I was kind of hoping for something that shows the
structure.

Those relationships are in the HTML too.... try it now:
http://arsdnet.net/d-web-site/std_algorithm.html

(I know it needs some work still, I'm just sick of Javascript after
spending 20 minutes tracking down a bug caused by me using the
same variable name twice! Gah! And wow do I miss foreach.)

Yes, it's in the right direction, but it does need work.

BTW, foreach is available, but you can't use it on arrays (HAHAHAHA!)

it's one of the reasons I use objects in JS most of the time instead of arrays:

for(key in obj)
{
   var elem = obj[key];
   /* use elem */
}

of course, I'd only recommend this on objects you have used as arrays. What I mean by that is, you don't have any methods or prototypes, because those will also be iterated.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en/JavaScript/Reference/Statements/for...in

-Steve