On 02.02.2011 11:45, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Following ideas and advice from this newsgroup, I have a draft at

http://d-programming-language.org/cutting-edge/phobos/std_algorithm.html

There are two tables, one with just the names and the other with names and a brief description. Let me know of any feedback. Thanks!

That's definitely much better, I mean grouping related names by tags in general is just plain great. And I like this simple list of mini-examples - sort of cheat-sheet you may have around in printed form.
Now some issues:
All in all I was frustrated with enum names listed along functions. And, yeah, Levenstain Distance related EditOp.remove is a nice catcha, and it's still there. I mean, clicking on remove in 'Mutation' table brings you to this enum description, even though there *is* remove which I can find using browser string find. Also remove is missing in mini-examples which is odd, and given the above problem newbies may conclude that there is no remove in std.algorithm ;)

--
Dmitry Olshansky