Am 20.02.2011 05:39, schrieb Andrej Mitrovic:
No I think what really drives people insane is 20pixel fonts with
super-displaced dropshadows.
Or websites which hijack your browser and do things like hide your
mouse cursor for no reason, disable selection of text, make the back
button useless, add useless integrated taskbars at the bottom.

Agreed.
Still, the color looks kind of weird to me. But, as mentioned before, I don't really count because I'm partly color-blind anyway ;)

I like the layout, though. It's simple and clean. Looks kind of retro, not very web-2.0-ish (with rounded corners and stuff), but I like it better this way.

Cheers,
- Daniel