On 2011-02-22 03:22, Nick Sabalausky wrote:
"Nick Sabalausky"<a@a.a>  wrote in message
I've been updating the docs for my Goldie project in preparation of a new
release, and figured the they looked a bit...sterile, so I've tweaked the
CSS a bit. And, well, I think I've stumbled upon a heisencolor...(or a
heisenhue, rather)

Without reading any replies or "cheating" by inspecting the pixels in a
paint program, take a look at this screenshot:

http://www.semitwist.com/download/goldie0.4docBeta.png

...and reply with what color you think the background looks like (the main
background, not the
sidebar). And whether or not you like it would be helpful, too, of course.
And, strange as this may sound, reply again if you end up changing your
mind on what color it looks like.

Thanks all for the comments! I've made a few more tweaks, put up two sample
pages, and would like to get some opinions on if this now looks "good" or
"acceptable" or "bad" (and maybe improvement suggestions for any "bad"
votes):

http://www.semitwist.com/goldie0.4docBeta2/index.html
http://www.semitwist.com/goldie0.4docBeta2/SampleApps/ParseAnything/index.html

The beige and yellow looks horrible. It would be better with just black on white.

--
/Jacob Carlborg